Visteo is currently seeking various Fullstack .NET resources based in Adelaide, to join the newly formed transformation team on a contract (daily rate) basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some of Australia’s most cutting edge Digital Transformation projects!
As a Fullstack .NET Developer, you will be joining our clients fast-growing digital transformation team, where you will focus on the development and delivery of the next generation of digital services. The Fullstack .NET Developer will be required to work closely with various stakeholders and must have experience of full SDLC to help with the development of various products and applications.
The successful Fullstack .NET Developer should have the following skill-set;
- Expertise in .NET related technologies
- Extensive experience with C# and ASP.net
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (WCF, Web API)
- Proficient with Version Control (Git)
- Understanding of DevOps and CI / CD pipelines (TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you have the required experience, qualifications & believe you are a great fit for the position, then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Salt and all our clients are Equal Opportunities Employers.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.