About the role
The RPA specialist is responsible for developing and delivering automation for our internal teams and external clients. You will work closely with teams to understand the process which requires automation and implement on client platforms. Ultimately this role is about using technology to improve existing processes.
Technology is always evolving and at Enterprise Digital, we are all about anticipating and responding to changing dynamics within the industry. To that end, a willingness to learn, develop and grow is integral to your success in this role.
We use many and varied technologies to create technological solutions for our clients.These include but are not limited to:
An understanding of these tools and a willingness to learn how they operate in different contexts will be key to building your skills and competence in these tools.
- Demonstrate a strong client focus at all times
- Develop collaborative and robust relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong sense of teamwork
- Interested in RPA and data analytics
- Be willing to learn
Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in RPA using tools including UiPath, Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere
- Experience is Enterprise-level automation projects
- Experience process mapping highly complex processes
- Passion for delivering high quality, well constructed RPA solutions.
- Team player with natural people leadership and management skills
- Understanding of the business information needs of the organisation
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail
- Ability to work with remote teams
Key behaviours required:
- Drive and enthusiasm – energetic and motivated and passionate about the firm and the role
- Flexibility – flexible in relation to hours of work and adaptable to any changes in the team
- Deadline Focused – identify issues and discuss solutions with team, remaining calm when under pressure and meet very demanding deadlines
- Professionalism – professional approach to the role and to handle confidentiality in line with the firm’s guidelines
- Self-motivated team player, committed and able to work alone when required
- Passionate to drive projects through to completion
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive approach to problem resolution.