Australian citizens only
- Analyse specifications and changes
- Write, review and execute test cases
- Test Automation Experience with API or Selenium
- Scrum/Kanban experience
System & Software Tester needed to analyse specifications and changes required to perform the testing process; write, review and execute test cases, preferably leveraging from automated scripts; raise defect reports and manage re-testing of defect fixes, and assist with the planning, monitoring and management of the testing process.
- Testing complex client/server applications
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Tester / Test Analyst.
- Agile and waterfall methodologies and framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases
- Understanding of Testing tools and Microsoft DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Defect management using TFS, Selenium or equivalent
- Strong experience with SQL queries with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting.
- Basic experienced in .NET C#
This role is in Australian company and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application.