Must be an Australian Citizen
Sydney based role
The Department is looking for talented system and software testers to:
- Analyse specifications and changes required to perform the testing process
- Write, review and execute test cases, preferably leveraging from automated scripts
- Raise defect reports and manage re-testing of defect fixes, and
- Assist with the planning, monitoring and management of the testing process
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience as a Software Tester within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in testing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Devops(VSTS), Selenium or equivalent.
- Strong experience with SQL queries with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Have knowledge of Test Automation Experience with API or Selenium, Scrum/Kanban experience,Experienced in automation and Basic experienced in .NET C#.
**Please note – this is a Sydney based role**
Contract Term – Approx start date of 1 May 2019 with contract till December 2019. Extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements – Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Police Check.
Please send your resume to apply. Selection criteria is required for this role.